Subject: Re: new rb install on clip zip

Re: new rb install on clip zip

From: Dionesque <dionesque_at_interia.pl>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 15:21:36 +0200

Hi Kyle!

Thank you for your reply and infos.
Two questions:

1. When I'd copy the current developer version over the existing stable one
on my Clip Zip, that is if I'd overwrite the existing files, do I have to
create new .voice files for this developer version or can I keep on using
the .voice files that I've created under 3.13?

2. Does the current developer version solve the battery level notification
issue on Clip Zip? Under 3.13 the lower battery levels never get announced
so I always have to chceck the battery level manually to avoid sudden shut
down of the player as in such case neither the bookmark on stop nor the
currently playing mark are not getting saved and I have to scroll a lot
through the audiobbok to find the spot when the player shutted itself down.

Thank you in advance for any infor on these two issues!
Kind regards,

Barbara