Subject: RE: Sandisk clip zip went weird

RE: Sandisk clip zip went weird

From: D Bear <>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 16:08:55 -0500

2+ years, used constantly? We'll see if the wizards have more useful
thoughts, but frankly, it sounds like you've gotten your money's worth out
of it. :)

I think your best bet would be to start looking for a replacement. I'm on my
second Clip Zip. I like the Clip Zip screen. I go with the cheaper 4 GB
model, since I have my entire library on a 32 GB MicroSD card.
Presumably there's nothing wrong with the card: Most computers these days
have an SD port; put the MicroSD chip in the adapter that came with it,
check it on your computer.

How was the battery life on your Clip+? The Zips have been giving me 15hr+.

Whatever turns out to be the result, good luck!