Subject: Re: Rockbox on Ibasso DX50

Re: Rockbox on Ibasso DX50

From: Martin N <>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:26:57 +0100

At 15:40 26/04/2014, you wrote:
> From your description, it isn't clear to me if you're starting
> playback from the file browser or not, so this part in the manual
> might be relevant: "Note: This feature only works when songs have
> been played from the file browser. Using it with the database may
> cause unexpected behaviour."

Ok i was using it from the database.
No trying it from the file browser does work :)

Interestingly though the next track does not show when i am on the
last track of an album.
I would expect the next folder/album first track to be shown.
Is this a bug or is there something else i need to change in settings?

>Random takes you do a random directory, rather than the next.

Okay that makes more sense thank you.

> Some additional steps are needed for that to work though (see the manual).

Okay i will try and find the manual.

thanks for your help.

Martin N

Running MorphOS v3.1 (July 2012) on a PowerPC Powerbook, Moderator of
MiniDisc,amithlonopen,bwfc Yahoogroups