Subject: Re: Any suggestion for SanDisk e260 successor with 64 GB or more SD card?

Re: Any suggestion for SanDisk e260 successor with 64 GB or more SD card?

From: Steph yahoo <seumeumeuh_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:53:09 +0200

mp3 only : Sansa clip + or zip

The other option is an android phone or tablet with rockbox as an app. Beware though not all android device work. I've used 2 & seen 1 working without problem but my last two are simply not usable. You might get some support but that's not granted, have a look at the posts reating to rb as an app or android devices and you'll see what I mean. It seems to me that some "expert" like to patronize those who are not such.