Subject: Re: IRIVER H10 Voice recorder

Re: IRIVER H10 Voice recorder

From: Roger <>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 10:10:26 -0400

Wooo Lone Ranger! Me Ke-mo Sah-bee says this might be a bad thing, as
well as others here!

I would strongly suggest getting some professional advice from both,
primary care physicians and psychologists, as well as legal advice
from at least one lawyer. (Some US states or Countries have laws
forbidding recording.)

We all make mistakes, and if everybody walked around with a voice
recorder, we might all be getting sued. But with that stated and
easily recognized pushing aside monitoring possible criminal activity,
there are very likely other smarter ways or less critical methods then
simply confronting somebody with something they cannot easily control.

There are many forms of dementia, and when it gets to medical or
psychological conditions, we all suffer from small but controllable

Your idea reminds me of the atypical guy's way of thinking or doing
things. (Hey, but we're guys and are allowed to make mistakes!)

As I further read what you wrote, just how you're going about this
seems all wrong to begin with, but at least you did one smart thing,
you asked before you performed your acted! (Big smiley inserted here!

Yes, seek good advice before confronting these issues.