Subject: Re: iPod Classic 160GB

Re: iPod Classic 160GB

From: Rich Cavallaro <>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 06:56:29 -0500

Were you able to get it into DFU mode?
I just bought a new classic and could not get into DFU mode before able to install rock box. I had to return it, because of this.

Rich Cavallaro
Sent from my iPhone

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.