Subject: Re: Latest build (e3cc0ca) working great with Clip Zip

Re: Latest build (e3cc0ca) working great with Clip Zip

From: Steph yahoo <seumeumeuh_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 08:26:56 +0200

Did you try flashing back to 3.13 ? I had no such trouble with my zip and none has been reported so I'd guess it's beyond my understanding but the release should work as good as the build. When you flash rb using rb do you use the rockbox utility (auto installer) or is that for windows only ? If not then then you are flashing manually so could it be that some file is corrupted ?