Subject: Re: mp3 player recommendations

Re: mp3 player recommendations

From: Kyle <kyle_at_gmx.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:06:37 -0400

According to Jim Noseworthy:
# Why not get your hands on an older Android phone which has “Talkback”
# and use it as an MP3 player.

Because there's just nothing out there that even comes close to the
capabilities of Rockbox that runs on an Android phone other than Rockbox
itself, which currently doesn't work with Talkback. There's really
nothing like it for a computer either, although the Rockbox sims do work
pretty well.
Sent from my Clip Zip
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/