Subject: RE: mp3 player recommendations

RE: mp3 player recommendations

From: Steph yahoo <seumeumeuh_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 01:43:22 +0200

Rockbox makes more sense to me than all the android music apps I've tried. It gives me full control of everything I can think of.
Of course I have to say I got used to it on regular mp3 players like Cowon D2 & various Sandisk sansa clips.
Anyway if you're still wondering, my best answer is try it & see by yourself.