Subject: two items from the past posts

two items from the past posts

From: <>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 17:46:40 -0700

        hi, I had a major mail malfunction and lost some notes I had on two
1. one item was the name of a pdf handling application for the computer I
received from this list, that does a much better job with the rockbox pdf
file than adobe, it had the word fox in its name.
does anyone have the full name and/or the link for it still?

the second item was a link to the English voice files for rockbox and my
sansa clip zip player, can someone give me that again?

thanks for any assistance you can give me on these,