Subject: Implementing of Espeak to Rockbox

Implementing of Espeak to Rockbox

From: Marco Oros via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:07:07 +0200

Hello everyone. My name is Marco and I am from Slovakia. We had a Slovak
voices, but with a mistakes. Somethings are translated in a typical
English form, which is incorrect in our language. For example, one
hundred is translated as jeden sto, but we just say only sto (hundred).
Also, there are maybe many languages, who hasn't any voice and I have an
idea for this. Will It be problem to implemente an Espeak to Rockbox, or
no? Maybe It'll be good idea, because some interpunctuations are not
voiced in My, maybe in another languages too.
What is Your view for this idea?
Thank You!
Marco