Subject: Re: Recording issue on sansa clip zip

Re: Recording issue on sansa clip zip

From: Andrew Skretvedt via rockbox <>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 02:30:18 +0000

On 2015-May-30 09:12, Mat Mirabella wrote:
> I was using:
> c3c2c91-150421
> and it was happening with that version
> I just updated to:
> 47d0537-150518
> and i just tested and found that the problem still seems to exist with this version.

Just finally re-checking the thread tonight:

I see. It appears I cannot replicate your observations/problem on my
Clip Zip. However, my firmware is older, so I will update and if I still
cannot replicate your issue, I'll try using one of the above referenced
firmwares and see. Perhaps this is a new introduced problem! I'll update
and we shall see.

I wonder if there might be a slight hardware rev. from SanDisk that's

Additional detail: I can record OK and use the side buttons, when either
recording to the internal memory /or/ to the microSD card in the card
slot. I'm using a 16GB microSD card there.