Subject: still cannot generate a voice for the Sansa Clip +

still cannot generate a voice for the Sansa Clip +

From: Glenn via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 22:43:22 -0500

Hi,
There is nothing wrong with my TTS engine, as I generated the .Talk files for the songs I have on the Clip.
I ejected the Clip and plugged it back in, and then I got no error that it could not find rockbox info.txt.
So that part is good, so it went through all the steps of making a voice file, but I hear nothing when I turn on the clip.
It does work if I unchange the name from the voice file that is downloadable from RockBox, so I know that the trouble is in the generation of the file I made.
Can anyone here make one with the SAPI voice, at speed 5 or 6, and send it to me please?
Thanks.
Glenn