Subject: Re: Sansa Clip zip 8 GB for sale $50 including shipping

Re: Sansa Clip zip 8 GB for sale $50 including shipping

From: Rich Cavallaro via rockbox <>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 07:43:15 -0600

I should have clarified one thing in my earlier post, that $50 price
includes shipping to only in the USA.

On 1/31/16, Rich Cavallaro <> wrote:
> Hello all,
> As the subject line states, I have one of these players for sale. The player
> is in perfect condition and the battery holds a charge with no issue. This
> price includes shipping.

Have a great day!
Rich Cavallaro
"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back."