Subject: voice file for voiced menus

voice file for voiced menus

From: Glenn via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 19:45:01 -0500

Hi,
I looked at the RockBox site under manuals, on-line for the Sansa Clip Plus, but the page cannot be found, and I don't like using PDF files with a screenreader, and I found no TXT files for download in the manuals, so I'll ask here.
I had created the voice file for the menus using the software voice on my computer, and have been happily using that for my clip for a long time now, and now after resetting the clip, I am using a Microsoft Sam like voice.
I want the voice back that I used to have, and I'm sure that it is in "langs", in the .Rockbox folder.
I have several voices, and I want to know which voice file is used by default so I can find the right one.
I saved the old .CFG file before resetting it, but I did not see a setting in there that referred to a .voice file.
Thanks for a clue here.
Glenn