Subject: Re: About fm tuner and voiced menus

Re: About fm tuner and voiced menus

From: mk360 via rockbox <>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 20:08:18 -0400

Well, I'm don't speak in english, so I created my voice file with the
actual dev version. However, I think dev versions are stable in clipp+,
the only problem I have is the voiced menus... I'm blind so voice menus
are important, but I think the increased batery optimisations are too
good to think in change to a version from 2013.
Sad because I need voice, but well... more problems will come if I try
to change to the stable version.