Subject: Interested in developing for the H300

Interested in developing for the H300

From: Fredrik Öhrn <ohrn_at_chl.chalmers.se>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:05:24 +0200

Hello!

I recently bought myself an iRiver H340 and it didn't take long before I
stumbled upon Rockbox.

Once upon a time I was an avid Amiga hacker, and right now I'm sifting through
the v1.28 firmware with one hand and holding a ColdFire manual in the other.
Ahh, what a wonderful trip down memory lane! :)

Anyway, I've read through the wiki pages and mailinglist archive and I'm not
sure where I could lend a hand right now, so I guess I'll just lurk on this
list untill something interesting pops up. Unless someone have something they
would like help with right away.

Also, is the memory map of the H300 known and documented somewhere?

Regards,
Fredrik

--
    "40 million, son. You have any idea how many patients
    I had to ignore to get that high score? People died."     --Dr. Kelso