Subject: Re: Interested in developing for the H300

Re: Interested in developing for the H300

From: Fredrik Íhrn <>
Date: 2005-10-16

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
>> Also, is the memory map of the H300 known and documented somewhere?
> Yes. The chip select logic is programmable, so we put the memory mapped
> stuff where we want.

I was thinking more about the way the original firmware sets things up.

Browsing through the manual, I've just found the chapter on chip select. Nifty
stuff, I wish my Amiga had that. So, which pheripal it hooked up to with CS line?

    "40 million, son. You have any idea how many patients
    I had to ignore to get that high score? People died."     --Dr. Kelso
Fredrik Íhrn                               Chalmers University of Technology                                                  Sweden