Subject: Re: Remote support

Re: Remote support

From: George Styles <ripnetuk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-10-18

Fantastic that this is being worked on by someone :) Lack of remote
LCD support is the only thing preventing me from running Rockbox full
time on my iRiver. (I use it on a pushbike, and using the main units
screen is impossible without stopping).

I will try and test this tomorow. I am planning to patch against current CVS

thanks