Subject: Re: [administrativa only] Re: Broken recordings

Re: [administrativa only] Re: Broken recordings

From: Bluechip <>
Date: 2005-11-06

Thanks for checking.

I'm pretty sure the problem started about when you had the big crash/hack
thing - but I also had to move form webtribe to gmail about the same time
...So I will dig deeper at my end and let you know if I find anything.

What is weird is that I receive replies to my emails, so others are clearly
getting them.

I am using Eudora v6.2.1.0 collecting from gmail via POP3