Subject: RE: amiconn: apps settings.c,1.319,1.320

RE: amiconn: apps settings.c,1.319,1.320

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: 2005-11-07

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, [IDC]Dragon wrote:

> Most changes don't make it into the list, we (you, these days) discuss
> mostly on IRC.

I know, but I too has had very little time to follow the development closely
laltely so I feel that we lose something by doing this exclusively.

I'm not saying we need to take all the discussions here, but it would be easy
to just drop a few lines to the list telling what decisions that were made and
why. And it would enable a larger amount of us to still keep up.

This new dev list is at least not as crowded as before with non-development
chats and user talk so we can get back to be focused on development.

If nothing else, consider it a request of mine.

  Daniel Stenberg -- --