Subject: Re: amiconn: apps settings.c,1.319,1.320

Re: amiconn: apps settings.c,1.319,1.320

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: 2005-11-07

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

> I think it might be best to have it enabled by default on the iriver.

I don't believe in having different defaults for different targets, so I vote
for it being on or off for all targets.

Personally, I don't really care about which in this case.

If we don't have/get what appears like a consensus, I will suggest that we
introduce a voting-system where all committers get one vote each and the
alternative that gets the most votes wins.