Subject: Re: amiconn: apps settings.c,1.319,1.320

Re: amiconn: apps settings.c,1.319,1.320

From: Ray Lambert <listlizard_at_interthingy.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:34:11 -0500 (EST)

FWIW: I agree with those who have voted to keep this 'auto next directory'
feature an option and set to OFF by default, and for the same reasons
(i.e. established directory structure and usage patterns).

Beyond that though, I'd like to remind folks that (IMHO) it's not
generally a good idea to change the default behaviors of a
long-established piece of software; unless there's a *very* compelling
reason to do so. I personally don't see any compelling reason at all in
this case.

So, I vote to leave the default unchanged.

~ray