Subject: RE: amiconn: apps settings.

RE: amiconn: apps settings.

From: Anton Oleynikov <len0x_at_mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:14:09 -0000

> BTW: I am very used to the directory skip function of the Iriver IMP
> Directory skip on the Iriver IMP can also be activated by the sequence
> "Short FF/RW" directly follow by "Long FF/RW". It`s quite useful
> unless you have a remote with enough buttons you do not need for
> something else. Maybe an interesing option for rockbox for systems
> lacking the extra buttons or if not using the remote.

If you follow the iRiver forum you would know that I have this working
already.
If it wasn't for the fact that folder skip is not implemented on Archos yet
(and as I don't have the device myself and simulator code is different from
real one in mpeg.c - I can't implement that myself) it would have been
committed
already.

If that's OK with everyone I can just ifdef the code for iRiver only and
commit.
(ifdef can be removed once its implemented for Archos).

Anton.