Subject: RE: WPS BMP loadig change coming up

RE: WPS BMP loadig change coming up

From: Anton Oleynikov <len0x_at_mail.ru>
Date: 2005-11-12

This is great stuff, which imho would make RB much more first-time user
friendly.
(I was actually thinking about doing some of it for myself - since you may
noticed
that I like to bundle WPS/RPWS with my builds).

A couple of suggestions:
1) make use of default.wps that is being read (if exists) every time you
reset settings.
    this way you don't have to select your WPS when settings version is
changed
    and also can help first time users to appreciate GUI more (I have to say
I was quite
   shocked by it first time I used it :) )
2) what about RWPS? I know its not there yet, but since multi-screen support
is
    rapidly evolving it would be good to take that into account so that you
can load
    both WPS/RWPS at the same time.

Anton.