Subject: Re: radio fix for iRiver

Re: radio fix for iRiver

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-11-13

Anton, I see that you started a series of changes in radio.c.

I was wondering if you could add some of the of the saving/loading functions
that I use in my fm preset patch. This way I think that the radio will be
better and it will enable users to have multiple preset files for different
cities, countries.

Of course this is, if all other devs agree on such changes. Thanks...