Subject: Re: radio fix for iRiver

Re: radio fix for iRiver

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-11-14

What do you mean without modifications?
The patch contains only the radio changes.
Also in the new daily build my patch is broken completely due to heave
alteration of the same file.

Do you want me to set up a patch that will manipulate fmr presets with
todays builds?
I could do that, but it will be quite hard to follow if another update is
done to radio.c.