Subject: Re: bundled WPSes => themes?

Re: bundled WPSes => themes?

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-11-16

How about automatically loading wpsfilename.cfg at opening the .wps file?
Then there's no need for extra menus and stuff, and it would be a simple
It might have some side-effects like users seeing weird stuff because they
don't know their settings have changed, but that would be the same when
using themes.
If I understand correctly, what you want now is 1) browse cfg files, 2)
browse wps files, 3) browse themes. This sounds a bit doubled up. Correct
me if I'm wrong. :-)

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:51:41 +0100, Daniel Stenberg <>