Subject: Re: bundled WPSes => themes?

Re: bundled WPSes => themes?

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2005-11-16

Hmm.. I see hundreds of questions coming by ill-reading users asking what
the difference between themes and wps'es is. You are right that there
should be a way to just load wps'es, too. But I don't know if this would
be the best solution, admitting that I don't have a better solution
either. Perhaps context-sensitive help would help here...