Subject: Broken Recordings

Broken Recordings

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:59:38 +0000

Hey guys,

This broken recording thing is not going too well. I now have a couple of
files which have utterly bad Xing headers. The header is to be claiming to
be in a 576byte audio frame (FF FA 84 44) ..I know the first question that
will be asked "what version of Rockbox did this?" ...I don't have an answer
to that yet, instead I have a request.

*PLEASE* will someone with commit access put a copy of the version string
in recorded MP3s. Nicely, I guess it should be in the id3v2 tag - but even
if it simply replaces the "fun text" it is a trivial change which will help
us get to the bottom of this recording problem and maybe other unforseen
ones in the future.

BC