Subject: WPS commits

WPS commits

From: Tony Lenox <len0x_at_mail.ru>
Date: 2005-11-17

Hi,

I was just browsing WPS module while preparing to commit a custom WPS.
I see that someone did a few questionable things:

 - boxes and engineeer2 graphics is committed as text instead of binaries
 - CFG files (boxes, engineeer2 and ipodVOL) have DOS CR-LF structure
 - WPSLIST had engineeer2 WPS with comments left (the one that are in the
   beginning of the file describing structure of <wps> tag) that decreases
   readability a lot (I fixed this one with my commit).

Can make sure we are doing things consistently for all WPS that we commit?

Anton.