Subject: x11 sim with colors

x11 sim with colors

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: 2005-11-23

Hey

I could really use some assistance to make the X11 sim to support colors. We
have several targets with color LCDs now, and I hope we'll see even more of
them appearing in the future. Having the x11 sim non-functional for these
targets will hamper development.

I'm personally swamped with work and my attempts at a "quick fix" to solve
this was not successful. I don't think I'll be able to add this anytime soon.

A general X11-programming advice: there are lots of examples of X11
programming in the xscreensaver's suite of "hacks" that can serve as
inspiration.