Subject: Re: Iriver HD

Re: Iriver HD

Date: 2005-11-24

If you go to the mysic river website you will find a tread on how to do i and yes you can mind you it costs almost the same amount to buy the 60 gig HD as it would cost to buy a new 60 gig IPOD Color w/ tv out (just something o think about) Even though I love my H300 I am for the first time thinking of geting a 60 gig IPOD color since this is the first product they have made that is more advanved and has a bigger HD then the Iriver AND COSTS LESS (if you buy it online direct from them)