Subject: IRiver crashes :(

IRiver crashes :(

From: George Styles <ripnetuk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-12-09

Hi,

I have had my iriver H140 crash twice today, both times on selecting a
new tune (the loading box is still up when it bombs). Both times I was
near the end of one track, and used the remote to select a second
track.

I Cant be too specific about the version I had on before that worked,
but one crash happened on CVS last night, and one on CVS from around
lunchtime GMT.

Luckly the first time it crashed I was handed a free newspaper with a
staple in it to press reset, and the second time I was near a prickley
tree, and was able to reset that way...

Just thought I would report it and see if its happened to anyone else

cheers

George