Subject: Problems with Iriver IHP 140

Problems with Iriver IHP 140

From: Rocker <>
Date: 2005-12-12

Hi folks, I can get songs to play but not the voice UI.

I can't seem to access the main menu tree nor can I access the while playing
screen with the voice UI.

I have installed the latest daily build with the 1.65 patched boot loader.

I got my honey to check and rockbox is firing up and she can see the file
folders on the screen. No matter what I do I can't find the menus to check
the settings ect.

Has the button structure changed?

Sometimes when I'm playing around with the buttons to try to get to the main
menu the song starts to play in a broken format. sounds like an old LP
record or phonograph that is scratching and skipping in place. I need to
shut down and restart to resume the file.

I preformed a soft reset as well as a complete scan and check disc for

Any experience and solutions are most welcome. Things have been rocking
right along since August so I guess it is my turn for