Subject: Re: Simplified and uniform volume handling - asking for opinions

Re: Simplified and uniform volume handling - asking for opinions

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2005-12-12

Hi Simon,

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:36:29 +0100, Simon M. <simon.me@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> volume to line level. Before this new method was implemented, I could
> turn volume up and everything was fine. Now I have to go tho the
> options menu and have to scale the bass back manually to prevent
> clipping.

Not really a direct answer to this, but this is how I do it: I have two
config files in .rockbox/Themes, select Browse Themes, one for line level
with flat treble+bass and the other one for headphone level, with some
added treble+bass. I think this does what you're looking for, almost as
convenient.

> I hope you understand what I want to say. I'm not sure because english
> isn't my native language.
>

> Simon (from Germany)

I think you're English is actually quite fine - at least not that bad that
I, as a native Dutch, can't understand it ;-)

Regards,
Ronald