Subject: Re: MPeye HTS-150

Re: MPeye HTS-150

From: Tim Schmidt <timschmidt_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-12-13

> My suggestion on how to proceed:
>
> 1 - Create new wiki page in the Rockbox wiki and post your pics there.

Can do.

> 2 - Collect as much info about the circuits as possibly and include info,
> names and specs/URLs

I can certainly grab chip info off the web... the majority of chips
are already documented at
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IriverH3XXHardwareComponents#Hard_Drive

Is there anything else I should be looking for? I'm no electrical
engineer, just a sysadmin, so any pointers would help a great deal.

> 3 - Start figuring out how the firmware update file is layed out.

I'll dig out my trusty hex editor and get to work.

--tim