Subject: Re: MPeye HTS-150

Re: MPeye HTS-150

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2005-12-13

> > The wiggler costs about 150USD the last time I checked.
> I take it that means something like this:
> won't work... Hmmm... I'm
> willing to spend a week researching how to build a cheap(er) cable but
> not really willing to spend $150 to get rockbox running on my $45
> player... I'd just buy a $150 player that already supported rockbox.

Afair, you can build a BDM probe if you have more time and EE skills than
money. It's a simple circuit, one PAL chip or so, with documented content.
Perhaps somebody here can produce a few for the other coldfire hackers.

10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse fr Mail, Message, More +++