Subject: Re: 3 patches

Re: 3 patches

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2005-12-14

On 12/12/05, Peter D'Hoye <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> my first real mail on this list after I discovered that the mailing
> list dropped my mails without complaining
> (subscriber address != return address)

Thanks for the clue.
After months of wondering if ever somebody had given feedback on my
utterings in here, I went to the configurations page and found that
"Receive your own posts to the list" was already on. Then I switched
on "Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list" and
got no confirmation...

This mail is now serving as last test email.

thanks, lImbus