Subject: RE: patch 1382969: H300 recording (with issue)

RE: patch 1382969: H300 recording (with issue)

From: Peter D'Hoye <peter.dhoye_at_telenet.be>
Date: 2005-12-17

Linus,

the uda1380.h changes may be irrelevant to make it work,
but it makes the file more complete.

Also, one set of bits was defined under the wrong register.
It doesn't prevent it working, but it's very confusing because
looking at the header file makes you think the code is writing
the wrong register.

Apart from that: any idea what the garbage in front of the sound
is caused by? Even the peakmeters pick it up.

And can somebody commit my brightness patch (the one Bger edited)?
And my second W32 sim patch regarding playback+cpu load?

thanks,
Peter