Subject: Re: patch 1382969: H300 recording (with issue)

Re: patch 1382969: H300 recording (with issue)

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2005-12-17

Peter D'Hoye wrote:
> Linus,
>
> the uda1380.h changes may be irrelevant to make it work,
> but it makes the file more complete.

Yes, I know. But we want every CVS commit to be isolated, to easier
track changes.

> Also, one set of bits was defined under the wrong register.
> It doesn't prevent it working, but it's very confusing because
> looking at the header file makes you think the code is writing
> the wrong register.

Yes, That's why it should be committed, but separately. I'm doing that now.

> Apart from that: any idea what the garbage in front of the sound
> is caused by? Even the peakmeters pick it up.

No not really, but you may want to have a look at this unfortunately
outdated patch. It might give you some clues.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439120&aid=1282045&group_id=44306

> And can somebody commit my brightness patch (the one Bger edited)?
> And my second W32 sim patch regarding playback+cpu load?

I don't have the time right now. Someone else has to do it.

Linus