Subject: daily build meta info

daily build meta info

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: 2005-12-22

Hi

Since people (Membrillo and Christi at least) started to write tools and offer
services that download daily builds, I've now added an automatically updated
meta-data file with the date of the most recently available daily builds:

         http://www.rockbox.org/daily/build-info

This file is generated immediately after the last package is built in the
daild build procedure. (The last few days it seems this gets written around
05:15 UTC)

Using this, you can ignore what time zones and time of build we use, just get
this file and you know what date to use when you check for daily builds to
download.

I could very well add more info to this file, should anyone come up with a
need for other automated data about the daily builds.

Enjoy!