Subject: Re: Dynamic memory allocation?

Re: Dynamic memory allocation?

From: Tomas <>
Date: 2006-01-03

There is a plugin buffer in which you can allocate the memory you need.
I needed some form of malloc() once, in /apps/plugins/dict.c (see here:

So I wrote a very simple function called pl_malloc() there... maybe you
can use that. It doesn't do free(), but if you need that you can always
try to code it.