Subject: Quite a few crashes on the IHP140

Quite a few crashes on the IHP140

From: George Styles <ripnetuk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-03

Hi,

Running a recent (post xmas) cvs build of Rockbox on my iRiver H140.

Im getting quite a few freezes / crashes. I think one problem is that
you can delete a track, and it will carry on playing (from the
buffer?). If you then power off, and power back on, resume tries to
play the track, and gets stuck. Sometimes pressing stop helps, but
sometimes it is dead, needing a reset.

The other type of crash ive been having is unfortunatly a random one.
It always happens when im changing track using the remote, or today
for the first time when I pressed the 'show treeview' button on the
remote. The music keeps playing, but the GUI is frozen. Sometimes a
prolonged press of stop will turn it off and recover, but other times
I need to stick something in the reset hole :(

anyone else been having this?

cheers