Subject: A-B Repeat for SWCODEC platforms

A-B Repeat for SWCODEC platforms

From: Brandon Low <>
Date: 2006-01-07

Hey, I've just gotten AB repeat to work on the iRiver H340 platform
(really not much to it, I was able to use the existing code with minor

The existing AB repeat mode is enabled by a repeat mode option. This
seems tedius and unnecessary on platforms like iRiver that have a
dedicated A-B button.

I would prefer to handle AB repeat as a single button function where:
click one sets A, click two sets B and click 3 clears. I have this
working fine at this time, would just have to change some ifdefs
surrounding the repeat mode AB option. (Alternatively, this could be
compile time configurable)

Thoughts on this?