Re: Welcome to the "rockbox-dev" mailing list

From: Philip <>
Date: 2006-01-18

Hi everyone

I just wanted to offer my help in developing the rockbox for the iAudio
X5. I actually can't code in the necessary languages like assembler or
stuff, but I thought, I might be of some help in finding out several
things because I am not afraid of taking my new iAudio apart and i have
got some equipment for taking electronic measurements like a good CRO
and stuff... If I can't help you this way, sorry for the inconvenience.