Subject: Dircache/charging bug

Dircache/charging bug

From: bk <mutualaid_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-31

I've been trying to figure out for a while why dircache fails to work on
my H120 seemingly at random. Today I stumbled upon what's going on.

If the unit is turned on using battery power, and then the power cord is
plugged in while the rockbox title screen is being displayed, for
whatever reason the dircache thread does not start (or is interrupted or
something). The filebrowser then behaves as if dircache is disabled.
This is 100% reproducible (using cvs build as of today).

bk