Subject: About Rockbox utility, for Christi

About Rockbox utility, for Christi

From: Alessio Lenzi <al.lenzi_at_alice.it>
Date: 2006-01-31

        Hi Christi,

I am a Rockbox blind user , i found your post dealing with your
utility to simplify Rockbox installation and upgrade reading this list.
I immediately installed the program, i think it's really useful.
Since last december have you released any other version?
As i already translate Rockbox for italian, i'd like, if possible, do
the same with yours. What do you think about that? Waiting for your answer

best regards, Alessio.

___
Saluti, Alessio.
E-Mail: al.lenzi@alice.it
Per urgenze: alessiol@promonet.it

---
avast! Antivirus: In partenza messaggio pulito.
Virus Database (VPS): 0605-2, 31/01/2006
Controllato il: 31/01/2006 23.50.50