Subject: About Rockbox utility, for Christi

About Rockbox utility, for Christi

From: Alessio Lenzi <>
Date: 2006-01-31

        Hi Christi,

I am a Rockbox blind user , i found your post dealing with your
utility to simplify Rockbox installation and upgrade reading this list.
I immediately installed the program, i think it's really useful.
Since last december have you released any other version?
As i already translate Rockbox for italian, i'd like, if possible, do
the same with yours. What do you think about that? Waiting for your answer

best regards, Alessio.

Saluti, Alessio.
Per urgenze:

avast! Antivirus: In partenza messaggio pulito.
Virus Database (VPS): 0605-2, 31/01/2006
Controllato il: 31/01/2006 23.50.50