Subject: Re: About Rockbox utility, for Christi

Re: About Rockbox utility, for Christi

From: Christi Alice Scarborough <christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Date: 2006-02-01

Alessio Lenzi wrote:

> I am a Rockbox blind user , i found your post dealing with your
> utility to simplify Rockbox installation and upgrade reading this list.
> I immediately installed the program, i think it's really useful. Since
> last december have you released any other version?

Im afraid the project's been on hold as I'm rather busy preparing to
move house at the moment. Things should calm down in a month and a half
or so, and then I can hopefully devote more time to it.

> As i already translate Rockbox for italian, i'd like, if possible, do
> the same with yours. What do you think about that? Waiting for your
> answer

Certainly the infrastructure for translations is built into wxWidgets.
Its probably better to wait until rbutil is a bit more stable though,
when I porpose to implement full localisation support.

Christi