Subject: Re: Diffing to current cvs (was Re: Lyrics)

Re: Diffing to current cvs (was Re: Lyrics)

From: Burelli Luca <burellil_at_dei.unipd.it>
Date: 2006-02-08

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006, David Bleakley wrote:

> Is there a way of comparing the live cvs with what I have done?

You can use the "diff" command to cvs (ie. run "cvs diff english.lang"),
this will get the latest version from cvs and compare to the local file.
It even takes all the options of the standard diff command.

Side note: anyone knows if/how to change the diff command used by cvs? I'd
love to have "cvs diff" call vimdiff, but haven't managed to find out how.

Thanks and best regards,
Luca Burelli

--
"I have seen things you people would not believe. Attack ships on fire off
the shoulder of Orion.  C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhäuser